NO CHARGE TO VETERANS

20 years in NWA, Decks...Storage Building....Kitchen Remodels....Bath Remodels....Room Additions


Contact us at tripacer@cox.net or 479-903-6157



No charge to veterans for HANDYMAN services. No strings attached, you provide any materials needed and I will provide up to 3 hours labor at no charge.

THANK YOU for your service to our country.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Moe and Gail's Deck

   Every now and then you cross paths someone that really impresses you, someone that makes you feel that you have made a friend and not just an acquaintance. That was my impression when I met Gail and Moe. They are exceptional people, super easy to work for. 

If I was in the market for real estate, here is the number I would call;
 Photo of Moe Holm
Moe Holm

Managing Broker, CRS, ABR



  • Office: Bella Vista
     
  • Cell: (479) 531-5128
  • Direct Fax: (479) 878-2652
  • Office: (479) 876-6800
  • Office Fax: (479) 876-6814 












No comments:

Post a Comment